BBS Enterprise Ltd T/A BB Pets( "BBS Enterprise Ltd, BB Pets, we or us") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in connection with using this website.
This policy explains how we may use the information we collect about you and how you can limit the use of that information if you prefer.
What information is collected
1. When buying goods from us, we need to know some basics, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date. We also need your e-mail address to send you information about the status of your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties;
2. We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you make and, if you have requested us to, to send you our newsletter or e-mail offers. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on matters relating to the conduct of your account and the dispatch of the goods or services ordered;
3. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services, offers or products we think may be of interest to you. We will ask you if you want to receive this information in advance and if you have elected not to receive such information, it will not be sent to you. In any communication from us, you can easily remove yourself from future distribution by following the "unsubscribe" link in the mailing or by contacting us by e-mail or telephone. We will act on your instructions immediately;
4. Except as otherwise stated in this policy we will never pass on or provide your information to any third party company, unless you have expressly permitted us to do so;
A system whereby a message is given to your web browser by our web server. This message is stored by your browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site;
7. Cookies are never used by this site to gather or store personal or sensitive information about you; Updating your details
8. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your subscription to our newsletter, please log into your account and make any necessary
9. We wish to only maintain accurate and up to date information. You can check and amend all the information we currently hold about you by logging into your account and making any necessary changes;
12. Continued use of this website will signify that you agree to any such changes;
How to contact us
14. Use of this website is subject to and implies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.